We Respect Your Privacy
What information do we collect ?
We collect information from you when you registered on our site or fill out the form
What do we use your information for ?
Any of the information we collect from you maybe used in one of the following weeks :
1. To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and the feedback we received from you
3. To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively response to your customer service request and support needs
4. The process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
5. To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agreed to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and conditions
Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Potential misuse of information